TOWER OF AMERICAS
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4-inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Tower of the Americas is a 750-foot observation tower and restaurant on the southeastern edge of Downtown San Antonio Texas. The tower was built as the theme structure of the 1968 World's Fair. It was the tallest observation tower in the United States until 1996 when the Las Vegas Stratosphere Tower was completed. The model is 4.8x1.35x1.35 inches when built. Difficulty level: Moderate. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- TOWER OF THE AMERICAS – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 4.80 x 1.33 x 1.33 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all