TAMIYA MINI COOPER 2WD 1:10SCALE CAR- # 57736
Tamiya 57736 - 1/10 XB MINI COOPER '94 MONTE-CARLO 
Top of Form
The racing Mini Cooper is a classic car of 1960&39;s motor racing, taking victory in the prestigious Monte-Carlo Rally in &39;64, &39;65 and &39;67. 30 years after its first victory, a Mini Cooper once again entered the Monte-Carlo Rally in 1994, driven by the 1965 winning combination of Timo Makinen and Paul Easter. This iconic 1994 Mini now makes her way to Tamiya&39;s XB fully assembled series, allowing you to drive your own mini piece of racing history. Accurately shaped compact body with rally style fog lamps comes fully painted with sponsor markings pre-applied. Bumper and front grille is reproduced with metal plated parts for added realism.
Front Wheel Drive M-03 Chassis
The M-03 chassis features a front mounted motor for a full front-wheel drive chassis. 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension provides excellent handling, and a large hole designed into the middle of the chassis ensures vital weight savings. With a mid-battery layout, the M-03 features ideal weight balance for superb control and consistent cornering. Set includes trigger type transmitter and electronic speed controller for a complete ready-to-run set.
Specs and Features:
- Basic Specifications
- Overall length: 322mm, Width: 166mm, Height:135mm
- Chassis: Fully assembled M-03, Drive Train: 2WD front wheel drive
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent double-wishbone, Damper: friction type
- Speed Controller: TEU-101BK electronic speed controller
- Motor: High performance 540 type
- Body: Polycarbonate body shell fully painted and pre-marked
- Replaceable crystals allowing racing between friends.
BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED