OS GT33 GASOLINE ENGINE
GT33 Gasoline Engine
Second in the line of O.S. gasoline engines — but second to none in quality and performance!
When it comes to gasoline aircraft engines, the GT33 is in a class of its own. It has the muscle to swing larger props, and it stands out for many other reasons, too. The GT33 runs more quietly than comparable engines while exceeding their output, and it starts easily with electronic ignition that accepts many battery types. Once again O.S. has produced a gasoline powerhouse for the serious pilot!
Produces 10% more power than any other engine in its class!
Electronic ignition system offers fast, easy starting — and accepts LiFe, LiPo, NiCd and NiMH power.
Rear-mounted Walbro® carb and intake simplify mounting and installation.
O.S. E-5030 muffler effectively controls exhaust noise without compromising performance.
- Includes Rcexl spark plug.
- Displacement: 2.013 cu in (32.98 cc)
- Bore: 1.417 in (36.0 mm)
- Stroke: 1.276 in (32.4 mm)
- Practical rpm: 1,800-8,000
- Output: 3.85 hp @ 9,000 rpm
- Engine: 34.72 oz (984 g)
- Silencer: 5.65 (160 g)
- Igniter: 3.70 oz (105 g)
- Includes: engine, E-5030 muffler, ignition module, CM-6 spark plug, exhaust gasket
- Requires: gasoline, 2-cycle oil
- Recommended props: 18x8, 18x10, 18x11, 18x12, 19x10, 20x8, 20x9, 20x10
- Suggested Break-In Prop: 18x8
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-6.0V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1-50:1