Kyosho Enzo Ferrari Red MINI-Z Racer MR-03
- Special chassis based on the MR-03 delivers exceptions running performance. Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer bodies.
- Perfex KT-19 FHS 2.4GHz transmitter. Equipped with trim to adjust the optional light unit. Steering volume adjustment possible. (Not compatibile with KT-18/EX-5UR ASF transmitter)
- Connector to plug-in and install the optional special light unit. (Optional gyro unit and ICS cannot be used)
- Set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod.
- The wheelbase can be adjusted to suit specific body types. *Wheelbase change requires optional parts.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Unique VCS front suspension that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- Huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit (KYOMZW431 - not included) can be installed. Adjust the gyro’s sensitivity through the volume control on the chassis.
- Specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter so there is no compatibility with the former KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011).
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm, RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter